Jobs in (SSC) Staff Selection commission January 2017
Jobs Category: SSC India, Government Jobs in India
Published Date: 02 January 2017
Last Date of SSC Jobs in India: 30 January, 2017
Date of Exam or Test: 16 and 30 April, 2017 and 07 May, 2017
SSC Jobs Detail and application form:
Latest jobs have been announced by Government of India on last day of previous year 2016. More then 800 vacancies are available in SSC India. Non- Technical staff required for this department (S.S.C). Published date according to Government of India was 31 December, 2016 and last date for application submission is 30 January, 2017. If your application submit perfectly then department call you for exam on 16 or 30 of April or Dept. will give date of 07 May, 2017. Short listed candidates will call for Interview.
Division of Jobs according to regions:
- 325 Posts reserved for Central Region.
- 634 Posts reserved for Eastern Region.
- 666 Posts reserved for Kerala-Karnataka Region.
- 3186 Posts reserved for Northern Region.
- 226 Posts reserved for North Eastern Region.
- 534 Posts reserved for North Western Region.
- 536 Posts reserved for Madhya Pradesh Region.
- 705 Posts reserved for Southern Region.
- 1488 Posts reserved for Western Region.
Apply Online for S.S.C Jobs 2017 (SSC Recruitment 2017)